RE: 98 Octane?

Hi
mmmm, interesting thread.  By the way, anybody anywhere in the Alfa plane=
(I was going to mention every one of the five? continents so as to leave =
no
one out) has experience with some boost of power for street or race with =
the
VP racing fuels?  Their brochure lists "Performance Unleaded suitable for
high perf. street, Octane R+M/2: 100; and "Motorsport 103" also for high
perf. street cars R+M: 103, Motor Octane 99, as well as other pure racing
fuels.  I understand they are only distributed in NorthAmerica (US, Mexic=
and Canada) and Australia.  Aside from the needed timing adjustments, is =
is
at all advisable, even mixing race/premium fuels?
just want to extract a few more horses from my Milano (75)

Jorge
Redlands, CA
e-mail:=A0 jmazl@domain.elided <mailto:jmazl@domain.elided>
Home page: http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/2035/index.html