RE: '74 spider nose - FS

>      I did cut the front end off(with a Sawzaw) and will sell it to anyone
>      interested. If there is no one interested, I will keep it, just in
case ...
>      I have pictures posted at: www.mindspring.com/~tlentz/front_end/

hi tim,

something to think about - i saw in a museum in germany the front clip off
what looked like a 1900 zagato mounted to a wall above a doorway, complete
with working lights.  i've been waiting for the right alfa parts car ever
since.

something that would complement it nicely would be a rear clip with working
trunk lid to use as a storage bin (although a gtv with the shorter trunk lid
might be better than a spider).

so, if you've got room in your garage and can't find a buyer...

later,

bs