Fred and John H. Dancing....

Word has it that both Fred D. and John H. were seen this past weekend
dancing the Tarantella in recognition of the Spider discussion!  As far
as the origin of "Spider," I don't know, but the Triumph Digest had
discussion about this same topic awhile back;  someone there offered that
was a loose translation (somehow) of "Speeder"--and spelled
incorrectly/phoetically....  I, of course, remain ignorant on the subject.

Adam