Roadsters

	The earlier question about roadsters got me to thinking.  Ignoring the race
cars and prototypes like the Disco Volante, has Alfa built any roadsters since
WW2?  The only "production" car I can think of with no roll up side windows in
recent times is the 66 to 68 4R Zagato or Quattroruote, if you can call 92
examples a production car.  The early road tests certainly liked the Giulietta
because it had roll up windows when much of the competition still had side
curtains.
	Thanks.
Ciao,
Russ Neely