RE: tip of the week, lug nut update

I will whole-heartedly endorse this tip.  Its particularly good on those
long bolts that have no-threaded sections that sit inside a sleeve & corrode
(without anti seize). Anti-size even works well on exhaust slip joints -
several years later when you have to remove a section - they come apart with
a few taps with a hammer!

Ralph
Houston, TX