Re: 164 overheat problem

In message <19990326.020240.5903.0.ascher@domain.elided>, ascher baer
<ascher@domain.elided> writes re temp. switch on a 164 radiator
>thanks for the suggestion.  someone else suggested this this morning
>also.  the thing is that i think it might have been gummed up, because
>it's been working flawlessly.  any way to check it before it fails again?
Just wait I suppose, the best way to get rid of an intermittent problem
is to install monitoring equipment ready for when it happens.
AMHIK - 75 (Milano) ignition switch doesnt start the starter
occasionally (unless I've got wires connected to all points in the
system hooked up to 12V LED indicators).
- --
jonathan coates