Hagerty Insurance

>>The only problem, is they do NOT insure vehicles that are used on the
track or
autocrossed.  At least that is what they told me.  Having been honest in
filling out the form, it was a little hard to say I had made a mistake.

If anyone has told them they autocross or did time trials and still got
insured, maybe I need to talk to someone else.<<

Talk to someone else.  The NWARC had a representative from Hagerty speak at
a recent general meeting.  This rep vintage races a Sunbeam Tiger.  It was
made quite clear to us that they will insure cars that see autox and track
duty.

There's a very nice summary of his lecture on the club's website, I just
posted it.  Look in the Iniezione section, under articles.

Steve S.
Seattle, WA
http://welcome.to/nwarc