Alfa Personalities

<<<<<
BTW, I'm thoroughly convinced that Alfas ARE inhabited by some strange
spirits. While 99% of the problems can be explained in cold, engineering
terms, there's still that 1% (as evidenced by the 'Alfa Romeo Control'
fitted to the
Milano...a device which could mystify Mulder and Scully...it's purpose,
origins and intents are unknown.)

<<<<<
C'mon Eric, stop dreaming.   If an engine is not operating normally,
something is wrong!  No humans here.
Fred Di Matteo

I must respectfully disagree with the esteemed Fred.  My wife swears my
Milano hates her.  With her driving, it spits and sputters.  With me it
eats P* 944s.

On the other hand, since she bought a 164L last week, she won't let me
drive "her" Alfa. <g>

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, AR
1988 Milano Platinum, "SnowHawk", 156k miles (*my* car)
1991 164L, "Peregrine", 52k miles (*her* car)
1984 GTV-6, "Falconi", 131k miles (waiting on new rear brakes)