Mayonaise in spark plug well

Zamani, there is no way water can get in there through the valve cover,
condensation, maybe but not likely.  If you have the OEM plug wires that
cover the hole tightly, no water can get in there either.  Usually, oil in
water must be thoroughly mixed to make it look like mayonaise.  I would look
at the oil filler cap to see if any mayonaise is under it.  If so, that is
how the oil is getting past the valve cover seals.   I hope that is not the
case for you may be faced with a head gasket problem, or worse.  Fred Di
Matteo  USA AROC Tech. Advisor  Fort Myers, Florida