rear brake rotors

I'm sure that some of you have changed the rear brake rotors on your 105/115
series cars.  For the past 2 weeks, I've been trying to- started with
a light hammer and a piece of wood, to a dead blow hammer, to propane heat and
a dead blow hammer, and then to a MAP gas heater and a dead blow hammer.

Finally, last night I borrowed a REALLY big gear puller from the garage here
at work.  Even that struggled- the rotor was bending a bit, and I had to hit
the hub with a metal hammer for the shock load, but it finally came off!!!

Of course, I'll have to change them, thank God the rotors are cheap.  But
you can count of some type of anti-sieze put on that hub!!!

What a pain.
Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI