Wanted: LHS headlight for RHD Alfa 90

Hi all,

My 90 has lost it left-hand headlight. I still have the front glass
intact, but I'm searching for anybody who has a complete headlight
anywhere. These items are no longer available new and there don't seem
to be any available second-hand in Oz.

I do have a backup option in replacing the glass in a LHD version with
my RHD glass, but a second-hand complete unit would be a better
solution, as the headlight base differs in RHD and LHD versions.

Thanks muchly,

Tony
- --
Tony Lupton                          *     Astracon (Australia) Pty Ltd
Learning Products Team Leader     *    *   339 Coronation Drive
Email: t.lupton@domain.elided       *    PO Box 1643
Phone: +61 7 3259 2382                     Milton Qld 4064
Fax:   +61 7 3259 2259              *      Australia