75 ts misbehavin'; final report

For you who may have followed David's and mine thread about my 75 TS and

her problems...
And for David, of course;

Last weekend I replaced the idle control valve and the throttle position

switch (costed abt. 450 USD all together),
and so far everything is OK.
Curious as I am, I opened the TPS by force, and found that it had
crankcase vent dirt inside.
I also found out, that the vital part inside was a ordinary microswitch,

wich costs less than a dollar...
I haven't opened the ICV yet...but I will!

Next project is to find out why the engine sounds like a diesel at idle.

The valve clearance was adjusted less than a year ago when I had the
exhaust cam replaced.
I tried to loosen and retight the locking bolt for the cam chain
tensioner at idle and warm, but no change.

best wishes
Lars
75 TS '90