Alfa Spiders and V6's

Maybe I am a snob. I have never seen an automobile with a modified power plant
that I would want in my garage. A month or so ago I made comment about seeing
a Chevy 350 crammed into a pre 74 Porsche 911.  I will admit that this sight
made me sick. Immediately "A fool and his money are soon parted" popped into
my head.  I have to say the same thing concerning Chevy V8's stuck into
vintage Toyota Landcruisers.  Now a Sunbeam Tiger is something altogether
different....

Putting a V6 into a spider sounds like a fun ride, but what a chore and at a
cost that wouldn't be pleasing. I also would imagine that the aesthetics would
be severely challenged.

My two cents (not worth much)
Todd