1981 Spider FS

                                          9:52 AM             3/23/99

I tried this last week but I didn't get any response.
_________________________________
I am selling my 1981 Spider with 66k miles on it, due to lack of space =
and time to enjoy it.  It's (sorry Fred D.!) a Veloce with leather, power =
windows, A/C, nice Campys.  The Car is Ivory with Burgundy leather, a =
good top, replaced Spica Pump and TA.  The few mods include a stiff rear =
sway bar, ANSA rear exhaust, and a Pioneer CD player. I would really =
rather have this car go to someone who will take car of it - AD or AROC - =
so I have held off local advertising. And my offer to deliver (one final =
drive for me!) in US still stands.

Pictures and more info are available at
www.forza-mm.com/html/spider.html

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI