Re: "disegno di Bertone" badging trivia

JHertzman@domain.elided:
> The "disegno di Bertone" badges in my 1750 GT Veloce and 2000
Berlina parts
* * *JHertzman@domain.elided:
> The "disegno di Bertone" badges in my 1750 GT Veloce and 2000
Berlina parts

Thanx for your comments, very impressive.

Cheers

BTW, my 1750 Veloce Round-tail was manufactured in 1967 May. In
Europe we call'em Rund-heck or Round-tails. The Duetto name was
abandonded for (I think) two reasons, a bisquit maker had a cake
called "Duetto" and Volvo had an estate car "Duett" that was
manufactired 1955 - 1968 or something like that. The Duett by
Volvo was very popular among farmers. Volvo clamied the name and
AR made no fuss about it. The Italians call Duettos for "Osso di
seppia" still.

Saluti

Wille R
www.come.to/veloce
The Duetto and Ropund-tail register, now 736 registrations