Daily driver

Drive it until it fades, my friend. Re-sale values aside
(which you've already done) here's why I think you should go
for it:

- - Highway miles are less stressful than city miles...it
sounds like the bulk of your travel will be highway.
- - Age does more harm than mileage -- cars look old and used
up from age rather than mileage.
- - The interior and exterior will not suffer for the miles,
necessarily, just possibly the engine which can readily be
made new once more.
- - Better to burn out than fade away.
- - Long distance commutes suck...why spend that much time in
a car you don't respect?

Observations from Eric H., Clearwater, FL
1983 GTV6 who caries me to work and my daughters to school
every day
1982 GTV6 who has carried no-one anywhere for 4 years
(except a bunch of spiders from its previous resting place
to my yard)