Sebring event

If you were unlucky enough to miss the 25th anniversary of Alfa Alley at
Sebring this weekend, too bad, it was great. Even with other clubs
having events the same day, we had a good turnout and the weather was
perfect!

Mark Dubovick stole the show with his Alfa Romeo/Binford BoneCrusher
2000 Gas powered Marguerita Blender. 8000 rpm makes a swell Margie. Now
if we can teach Mark about proportions... 2/3 Tequila 1/3 mix... right?
We hardly remember a thing...

The cars were out in force, including a 1935 Alfa 8C3500 vintage racer
from Ferrari of Beverly Hills.. what a wonderful noise, and owners who
were pleased to speak about the car. It kicked vintage ass :o) on the
track...

Nice event... Wish you were there....

AlfaBill