R: rear sping removal '84 spider

Peter

This is exactly how I have done this job many times. If the bolt is stuck
and won't come out, you can get someone to put weight on the wheel studs
then lever the spring out. You will have to remove reove the shock absorber
first Re-inserting the new spring is a little harder with everything in
place because the various spacers tend to get out of place and jam and
everything else. You can avoid this by taping the spacers (rubber, metal)
to the spring before forcing the spring into place.

This is not a difficult exercise. The biggest pain when you can't drop the arm
 is getting the shock absorber out.

Apologies if this has been posted earlier. Computer problems !!!

Les - GTV - the Alfista's Alfa..........