10548 Cams FS

For sale: pair genuine 10548 cams removed from a Euro 105 series 1750 GTV
around 1980 and stored since. Selling on behalf of a friend. Email me for
details.

Darn server went kaput early last week and I'm only just back on-line. If
you sent me personal messages, they will have disappeared into a black
hole, so please resend.

Les in Wellington, NZ - worked on Giulietta Nuova brakes yesterday and now
wondering why Alfa put such crap brakes on Alfettas, Giuliettas and all
those Alfas from the "Dark Age".

End of alfa-digest V7 #572