Steves Sunroof

Steve S., where are you?  I had a good time fiddling with my Milano's s/r
awhile ago, and got quite familiar with it.  I dunno, does familiarity
breed contempt?  Anyhow, if the motor is working, I hate to suggest this,
but maybe push down (closed) a little whilst someone works the button.
Also, are you sure you're pushing the right side of the button?  Don't
mean to be patronizing, but its easy to mess up....  Maybe also try to
quickly push the button for the opposite direction, then in the closing
direction?  if you are close by to Phila, I could take a look at it if
you like; other wise, maybe give me a call.  I'll be home until about
12:30 today, then I'll going to NYC until sunday night.

215-592-7056

Best of Luck,

Adam