Alfisto/Alfista

Please tell Jochen Tydeck to go join the Porsche forum and stick to
German, or learn correct Italian if he is going to try to sound so
imformed about something of which he obviously knows nothing.  Everyone
is entitled to a mistake, but when you don't know, don't try to sound so
authoritarian.  There is no such word as "Alfisto" in Italian in
referring to our links to our Alfa marque!!  Samantha E.