Re: Alfa 155 Dashboard (more details)

> From: Norberto Altalef <nalt@domain.elided>
> Subject: Alfa 155 Dashboard (more details)
>
> ... I was not actually asking about the instruents, but I want to know
> about the central console, where the air-conditioned controls and the radio are.

    Well as far as the radio placement it's the same, down there.. I have a clarion unit
with the Alfa Romeo script, cool. My '96 V6 has the climate control which works
remarkably well during hot humid days (90F). Some TS cars have the simplified knobs like
that on the 145/146.  I also have the newer sporty looking dials and momo airbag
steering wheel.
    Which 155 do you have? God I miss that car. So easy to drive, best steering and
gearbox I've ever laid my hands on. Handling is great, sound is fantastic, looks
awesome. But it could use a bit more power though. Last time I barely managed to beat
the new 528i accelerating flat out from 100mph -115mph..