Alfa 75/Milano front suspension

hi there
I am in the process of upgrading/redoing my front end.  AR Ricambi sport
torsion bars are ready to install, and whichever bushing/ball joint/boot
that needs replacement will be done.  This is a 220K (yes 220K) 89 Milano in
great condition for it's age, believe me.  (Southern Ca)
Question:  has anybody done or have experience with the
a) the Alfa Haeven (aka Racing Technologies) "Steer-rite camber adjusters T6
and stainless eccentric?  Replaces upper A-frame inboard bushing.  It's
supposed to be used when lowering the ride height.  Is it metal only? do you
loose some rubber dampennig?

b) replacement of caster/ball/socket joint by the one from a 105/115 series
car as described by Larry Dickman, Jr in Overheard Cams.  Does this mod
eliminate some rubber dampenning as well.  How much?  Is the car less
streetable, and more noisy - as in metal to metal wear?

and c)  how about the Alfa Haeven (aka R.T.) antidive suspension limit.
This one goes on the Dedion tube, and attached to the trunk floor to prevent
rear lift in braking/cornering.  Are there any drawbacks?  Is it worth it
for only street (very aggressive, though) use?

Thanks in advance.  May respond off digest, however I think it may be of
interest to many others.

Jorge, without the Milano for 2 days and suffering.
Redlands, CA