Alfa Romeo book

Hi,

I just bought the following book: Alfa Romeo, by Fabien Sabates
(Massin Editeur). It is more like a coffee table book, but it has nice
photographs on all the 64 pages, history until the 164, and different
prototypes. The only drawback is that my french is not that good.
It cost me US$ 30.00.

The bookstore (Zeta EIRL) had another copy so if anybody is
interested, let me know. Have no financial interest...

Ciao,

Stanley Yep
Lima, Peru
96 146 1.7L 16V (soon wearing Pirelli's P7000 205/40ZR17 for
	Zender Milano wheels 7,5x17, ET35, 4/98)