164 steering box removal tips not. Help

My 92 164S just decided that my 94 164LS are getting too
much attention so it book itself for steering box replacement.
I am at lost of how to replace it last night.
Can someone did it before please help ?

There are four screws that tied steering box down to chassis frame.
I don't think they can be loosened from top. There's not enough
space to wiggle a wrench.  There are four nuts accessible
from bottom of frame.  Is that how you remove it just
by loosening these nuts ?  Would screw turn with nut when
doing this ?

I already have tool to remove ball joint, it is not a problem.

Even trying to remove these nuts is not possible for me now.
Two of nuts are only accessible through frame holes.
The hole's diameter is 25mm, but all my 19mm ( or 3/4" ) sockets
has outer diameter greater than that( close to 26mm ).
Is there any thin wall socket I can buy ?
Or I will just grind the frame hole bigger.

I am thinking about using check book mechanic now...

Thanks,
Karl Chen

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]