Fuse question

Does anyone have a layout of the fusebox for an '83 spider (same as
'82-'89?).  I'm trying to find out what the 3rd fuse from the right is
used for.  My starter wouldn't turn over on Sunday and again this
morning, so I checked every fuse and that one was bad.  I'm wondering if
it was shorting something out or does it go to the starter?
Walter Colbourne
Seattle, WA
'83 Spider Veloce (VFRFLYR - plate)
'91 Honda VFR750F
'73 Honda CB750Four (Cafe Racer)

- ------------------------------
My owners manual lists the fuses as:
1-	Power Windows			16 amp
2-	 -
3-	 -
4-	Digital Clock, Door mirrors, etc		8 amp
5-	Fusebox illumination, door buzzer	8 amp
6-	Windshield Wiper/Washer		8 amp
7-	Backup lights, instrument lights	8 amp
8-	Power window relays			8 amp
9-	Speedo. Tach bulbs, rear pkng lts	8 amp
10-	Parking lights				8 amp
11-	LH low beam				8 amp
12-	RH low beam				8 amp
13-	LH high beam				8 amp
14-	RH high beam				8 amp

The manual numbers the fuses from left to right -  #12 is 3rd from
right.

Hope this helps!

Bill Bain
'83 Spider