driveshaft center support

I didn't get many responses to my query about a vibration noise I hear when I
slightly lift on the throttle.  I got one response saying it may be coming
from the u-joints, however, I had these replaced about 2 months ago , so I
hope it is not them.  How about the driveshaft support?  Isn't there a
bearing there?  Could this be bad or loose or something?  Are there any
tell-tell signs of this center support going bad?  Thanks again.

Rob Murphy
90 Spider
Coral Springs FL