Engine Rebuild Video or Text Needed

Hi Folks:

I just saw that AROSC is having an engine rebuild clinic soon.  What a
wonderful idea, but it is too bad that many of us, who would benefit from some
instruction from a competent adult, won't be able to get there.  Made me think
that a good project for AROC or ARA or some enterprising individual who wants
to lose money on an investment is to produce an instructional video or text
with photos on engine rebuilding.  Even recognizing that not every engine is
the same, having a video that identifies some of the problems that are usually
encountered and tells things like how to install those damned rubber plugs the
right way would be invaluable.

In recent years, AROC, thanks to the energies of Fred DiMatteo and John
Hertzman, produced compilations of articles and other information on both
SPICA and Bosch injection systems.  A third volume (or video) of value would
be on engine rebuilds.  I hope someone with more talent than I will take this
on...I would certainly buy one!

Ciao,

Mike from Mississippi