Re: alfa-digest V7 #559

Hey, guys....
	My wife and I decided to send some tender funds to help out with the Digest
expenses......I know sometimes it seems like a distant person to send money
to, but yet, everyone online is distant. I feel strongly that this site and e-
mail publication keeps all of us in direct contact with each other. I wish
that this would have been around when I owned my first ALFA......it would have
helped greatly....but then, aol did not exist.....If anyone out there feels
that keeping this access open for ALFA owners as expensive, I have phone bills
from Alese that prove that $10.00 a year is minimal....please help out the
guys and send in something....I sent in something for both my wife and I.....
	I hope you don`t think this is a sob letter.....
				Let your conscience be your guide.....
								J. Allen Williams, Jr.
90 Pontiac( family mover)
88 BMW 528e ( Awaiting transplant)
79 Velocissima Special Edition (Restoration in progress when it is home)