Update '71-'74 spider register

     I have updated the '71-'74 spider register.

     Notes:
     1) I have a few international entries I need to figure out how I can
     handle. The Register was initially started as a US/Canada "thing" so I
     have no provisions for things like the 1300 jr. (No offense to those
     across the "pond", just trying to limited the scope of the effort with
     the limited time I currently have to give)

     2) The information is only as correct as the form which arrives to me.
     (I do no cross checking or verifying)

     3) Calling Scott Johnson!, There is a '71 entered with a VIN # lower
     than yours (again, see note #2)

     4) For those who are looking for the register, see:
        www.mindspring.com/~tlentz/alfa

     Tim Lentz
     Tampa, FL
     '74 Spider (Under Construction)