digest format

My 2 cents:  I really like the current digest format.  I am mostly
interested in 105/115 cars, but I also like being able to quickly skim and
see if there are issues on other series, or other topics, that I'd like to
read.  It gives a nice cross sectional Alfa discussion.  If the digest were
set up more like a news group, especially if I had to affirmatively go to
some site to use it, I probably wouldn't.  The digest format plus the
convenience of getting it as email automatically is great.  Thanks Richard.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register