164 windshield help!

Hey guys and gals -
I am in need of a 164 winshield.  I tiny rock with bad intentions came my
way on the freeway, and I have a bad crack.  My insurance won't cover it.
I've called around and can only find factory windshields available at
around $400 including installation.  I know that there must be some other
brand that makes one that can fit a 164!  I'm looking for less than $400!!!
I have expensive uprade plans for my car, and they don't include a
windshield!  I've heard that some Chrysler windshield worked, is that true?

Thanks in advance for the help,
Shannon
'91 164 L
'71 1750 GTV