- ---------------- Begin Forwarded Message ----------------
From:        Tom O'Brien
To:          Godfrey DiGiorgi, ramarren@domain.elided

Hi Godfrey,
Talked to Ed Heitzman today who was with GM Staff Research - currently
doing rollover instrumentation and tests for the big mfgs.
Anyhow - adding more positive offset wheels to a car would increase the
track.  Tirerack has it backwards and you were correct.
Tom
- ----------------- End Forwarded Message -----------------