Waking the moths....

> >I am happy to announce the first disbursement of the Welty Fund to
> >Richard.
> >       Tonight, I wrote out the first check for $1,500, that will be sent
> >(3/11) to him. He is going to use the first monies to upgrade the
> >server, as I recall.

> Lets send him some more money, if he's still out of pocket on the server
> kit he cant buy new toys. Wake the moths guys, my pennies have been
> sent.
> - --
> jonathan coates
> 4 Alfas which are MUCH cheaper to fix with the Digest

You guys are doing a great job, keep it up please, or I'll have to whine
incessantly.... Ugh!

BTW, without too many details, Mr. Coates puts his wallet where his
mouth is... Thank you Jonathan!!

Also, Thank you to the California Digester who just sent the $50 check!
Very nice!!

AlfaBill
Keeper of the stash...