GTV6 keys, the sequel...

After submitting a bid on ebay for those elusive key blanks, I found a local
source right here, ten minutes from Disneyland; I got the two small keys
(ignition and gascap) cut for a whopping $5.98, and when the shipment
arrives, the "high security", longer key will cost $25.00. This hi-sec key
has dimples on the wider, flat side, instead of notches on the edge, and is
"re-created" on an Italian machine that first visually scans it into memory,
and then, machines the key. If interested:

Hill's Bros. Lock & Safe
9177 Garden Grove Blvd.
Garden Grove, CA 92644
714/636-5652