How do I get the steering wheel off 105/115 cars?

Howdy,

I'm trying to swap the wooden steering wheel from my '74 Berlina with
the what-looks-to-be plastic wheel on my '71 GTV.  I can remove the
nut from the steering column, but the wheel continues to be happy
right where it is and doesn't seem to want to budge.  Am I missing
some other bolts/screws?  Or do I need a puller of some sort?  If so,
can I make one?

I seem to remember this topic having been discussed before, but this
time I promise I'll pay attention...

Thanks!
Marc
Palo Alto