[no subject]

The real bad news it that you will not likely be able to clean out the cats
by running clean fuel.  The bad deed has been done.  The other bad news is that
the easiest (and most expensive) is to replace the cats.  Not cool.  I have
heard of companies which will re-coat your cats, but I don't know ANY thing
about them.

I understand the point of trans fluid, but if it is that, the smell will be
strongets near the trans, not the tip of the exhaust.  Be happy if it is that,
seals are much cheaper to replace that the cats.  But if it is, the smell is
a little different- along with the sulfer will be burnt oil smell- it if is
your cats, you'll mostly smell H2S, as the rest of the exhaust is pretty clean.

The one sad thing?  I'd be willing to bet that you could pass an emissions
test still.  Not as well as new ones, and perhaps a little worse than an
equivallent mileaged car, but the H2S still allows the reaction to take place.
Remember, the concentration you smell is very low- the magic of the human
nose.

Good Luck
Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI