FOR SALE: FANGIO AUTOGRAPH ON ALFA RACE PASS

 I have a VIP Pass (autographed by both Juan Manuel Fangio
and Jackie Stewart) from the 1985 Monterey Historic Races at Laguna Seca.  As
an added bonus, Alfa Romeo was the featured marque of that year and is
imprinted on the pass. (It was a great 3 days).

I have proof of authenticity (photo of myself and Fangio).

Interested parties with offers may reply to:

Chris Finks                        E-mail:  SandC994@domain.elided    --or--
Portland, OR                                  cfinks@domain.elided
AROO/AROC
1984 Spider Veloce