Questions without answers

This is addressed to the person who didn't get an answer to his question on
the Digest.

A lot of people probably do as I do, and read the Digest regularly, but
sometimes get behind.  Usually, if you are more than a day behind, someone has
already answered the question.  If it is a question I have no interest in,
then I am not looking for the answer and would probably never know the
question wasn't answered.  As e-mail is not 100%  reliable, it is also
possible that your answer was lost in cyberspace on the way to the Digest.

My suggestion, is that you simply ask the question again, maybe politely
pointing out that it is a repeat.  It is almost certainly the wrong assumption
that your question is being ignored because (pick one)

1  Everyone hates you
2  The question is so basic it doesn't deserve to be answered
3  You are from the wrong country/ethnic/religion/whatever

(We do of course ignore ALL requests for information on P* cars unless
accompanied by a cashier's check)  :>)

John Justus