Giulia/GTA grille

The GTA and late stamped Euro Giulia Super grilles are not the same part
number, or the same part.  But one might physically fit in place of the
other; they do look similar.  I have a couple Euro Super grilles (68 or
later, I think); they have stamped-in castellations (for want of a better
term) on each side of the rear vertical edge that GTA grilles do not.  I
think John Hertzman looked up the part numbers the last time this issue
arose, and confirmed that they were different.

Andrew Watry