Alfetta Sedans & Sport Sedans

While we're all on the subject of Alfetta/Sport
Sedans (the whole windshield differences thread),
I just wanted to make you aware, if you are not
already, of the existence of the Alfetta/Sport
Sedan Registry.  Most of the participants in the
windshield discussion already have their cars
listed on the Registry, but if you do not, please
visit the site listed below my name.

In about nine months, the Registry has grown from
9 cars to 42 cars!!   And, has gone from paper, to
the Internet!!  Thanks to all who have
participated in this growth, and submitted their
cars.

Ryan Greenblatt
E-mail:  brio@domain.elided
Alfetta Sedan Registry: