roll bars

After considerable thought, I realized a roll bar is protective in many ways
other than keeping the car off your head.  It provides considerable added
protection from side impacts, handy in these times of "optional" stops at
red lights, and it provides something for the SUV crawling over your rear
end to hit before it hits you or your passenger.  It is ugly and
inconvenient, but I put it in for good!  My street Auto Power bar is at just
the right height to block SUV headlights in the mirror, a very nice side
benefit.

Just be very sure you put proper roll bar padding on it; you are far more
likely to have a fender bender than to roll your car and that bar is a good
place to smash your noggin!
FWIW, and with most kind regards,
Joe Cantrell
Portland Oregon