oil on 164 plugs

> Also on removing the spark plugs I noticed the rear one on the left bank of
> cylinders(under the plenum ) was covered in oil.
> All the others seem OK. And I don't know if it is related or not but when I
> first move off in the morning the engine stumbles and sometimes even
> stalls.

If the enitre plug is coated in oil, it is simply the cam cover seal
leaking and is easily replaced by servicing the covers. It may cause
some stumbling problems, but probably is unrelated. Change the seals on
top of the towers on the head under the cam covers and you''ll be all
set.

No worries!

Bill

- --
M a s t r o  M o t o r s -
Wholesale Internet Parts for Alfa Romeo & Subaru
http://mastrosubaru.com/parts.htm