Need help with new car

Hi,
I was hoping that someone could help me with my recently purchased GTV-6.  The
engine turns but does not start.  I've traced it down to the fuel pump which
doesn't hum or pump fuel.  This was tested between the pump and the fuel
filter.  But I have tested the pump and it works fine, so I assume it is not
getting power.  My workshop manual suggests that I test "pump fuse #4" and
"relay set terminal 88y and 88d."  But the manual does not say where these are.
My owner's manual lists the functions of the fuses and relays in my fuse box,
but none are listed for the fuel pump.  Is there another fuse box somewhere?
Anyone know of anything else it might be?  I've reset the inertia switch and
that didn't help.  This has been somewhat of an intermittent problem.  It
happened once before (minutes after changing the title) for an hour or two but
eventually fixed itself.  Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated.

Mark Latta
1984 GTV-6