BILL IS DOING GOOD WORK!

<< Alfa Romeo Search and Rescue Society <alfabill@domain.elided> >>
BILL SAYS TOUGH BEANS?  Hmmm.  THE INTENT WAS TO NEVER ABUSE BILL AT ALL. HE
IS DOING A GOOD THING!  Bill IS missing the point a bit though... when someone
asks for an address in order to provide the needed help and gets such an
indirect response, it is a bit frustrating.

I guess it would be similiar to asking for someone's home address and the
person responding that they can be found in the "phone book".  I've put a
stamp on my envelope and my check will go out tomorrow in spite of those TOUGH
BEANS!  Oh and Bill...the intent of my response was never meant to make you
defensive!  Sheesh...now I feel attacked and on the defensive!  Anyway...good
work on the Digest and the Fund idea.

Thanks,

Chris Finks
AROO/AROC