Re: alfa-digest V7 #534

   Dear Alfisti:

                I own a 1974 GTV, the tires were due for rotation and
   balance, Took the car to the gas station and proceded to remove the
   left front tire when two (of four) wheel studs broke! to my dismay.

                I have not heard or read on this list of such a problem.
   I left the car on the lift waiting for some ideas how to get the parts.
   Could some one point me with a reference to purchase the studs or the
   appropiate part?
                      Thanks in advance
                                           Francisco