Watch what you say about your car, it may come back to haunt you

I just wanted everyone to know, that I for one, am going to do a Digest search
for car modifications listed for everyone who is running in the same classes I
am at the AROC National Convention.  If you beat me and I find that your
modifications should put you in a different class, I will protest your car!!!!
:>)

John Justus
1971 1750 GTV (completely, absolutely stock.)  (well maybe a few
modifications)  (actually a lot of modifications)
1995 164 Q (bigger tires and that's it)   (doesn't need much else)