MOMO adaptors

Dana Loomis wanted to know:

" A while back there was some discussion here about the availabilty of
 Momo-compatible steering wheel hubs for 105/115 Alfas.  It turned out that
 someone had them available for sale, but I don't remember who.  If anybody
 knows where to get these, could you please let me know directly or via the
 Digest? "

We were "the party" in question and have these in stock to fit Spiders up
through 1989. Please call for any additional info. (949) 770-3136

Best Wishes,

Ed at Caribou Imports, Inc.
www.caribou.cc