Carbs vs injection

Reading all the comments recently on this topic, I thought I'd put my two
cents worth in. I have owned SPICA GTV2000 and the GTV6 and now a Milano.
But the one that I enjoyed the most was my Alfa 6. I owned this gray market
car (probably the only one in the U.S. other than the press cars) for
several years here in Denver. It was graced with not three, but SIX
Dellorto carbs on the V-6! It never failed to start in any kind of weather
and got quite good gas mileage and kept its tune. The SPICA GTV was slow to
start in subfreezing weather. I drove the Alfa 6 all over the Southwest.
Even when it sat unused for several months, it would start in seconds. I
agree with the New Zealand owner about Dellortos. Never had trouble with
any of the fuel systems on these cars, though. I also had a 68 Maserati
Quattroporte with four webers and it would start easily in cold weather, it
just would load up with fuel after shutoff on hot days.

Does anybody on the digest know the whereabouts of the Alfa 6? I actually
owned this car twice. First time I sold it to a Kenyan student for
transportation and then export, but he decided not to take it home so I
bought it back. I sold it again to a guy in Dallas around 1987.

Mario Perez
Denver, Colorado