Is it a contest of who has the most information.

	Hi All, I have a bit of a problem with how questions are answered at times
in this forum. Is seems to be a contest of who can be the most right, and
not so much a compassionate desire to help others solve the problems at hand
with their cars. There are those who wield what they know like a club, and
bludgeon others with their knowledge, and I for one am growing tired of this
practice.

	I don't have the answers to every Alfa Romeo ever made nor do I want to,
but I am more than happy to share what I have learned from working on the
ones that I have owned. When I started working on cars I was fortunate
enough to have a great mentor that shared his knowledge with out making me
feel like an under informed idiot. This gave me the confidence to grow my
skills and learn my lessons.

	I am glad that their are people who know so much about the things they
love. They are a valuable resource, and have so much to teach others. But,
teach not beat people with knowledge.

- --Greg Fosmark

NWAROC
'82 GTV-6